How Will You Benefit from CDX?
- Helps you address legal requirements
- Guides you through recyclability and reuse requirements
- Gathers knowledge about ingredients of products of your suppliers and sub suppliers
- Provides simplicity and completeness of data collection
- Standardizes with proven process
- Leverages DXC's experience through IMDS
- Enables functionality without investing in expensive custom-built supply chain solution
- Enables simplified format for suppliers to easily respond to multiple requests
- Datasheets to describe contents of materials or components
- Reporting on Conflict Minerals with the Conflict Minerals Declaration Manager
- Reporting throughout the entire supply chain
- Collaboration with in house system
- End-to-end-material information solution
- Free creation and sending of Datasheets
- Web Application (browser-based Software as a Service (SaaS) solution)
- No hardware or license cost
- Nominal fee for incorporating received datasheets
- Self-registration process
- Register your company and first user
(responsible for managing the company record)
- First user creates and maintains additional users for this company
Please do not block emails from email@example.com or consider it junk or spam as all login information is communicated from the system itself.
Please check the system requirements for browsers and versions that are supported with the CDX system.
Please make sure your company is not already registered by contacting the Service Desk. We can determine whether someone in your company has registered, and if so, who is named as your Company Administrator.