One-Day Workshop "Material Compliance in the Supply Chain"
DXC Technology invites you to a one-day free of charge workshop covering the topic of “Material Compliance in the Supply Chain”. The event will take place in Böblingen, Germany on July, 4th 2019. We are planning an industry-specific focus including panel and field reports from the Aerospace and Defense sector.
Projected topics for presentations from the industries and regulatory bodies cover
- Reporting of complex products under various regulations (REACH § 33, CalProp 65, RoHS …) within cross-sectoral supply chains
- Insights into standards such as IPC 1752, IPC 1754
- A closer look at the role of the importer under REACH
- EU Waste Framework Directive and ECHA's Substances in Articles (SiA) database
- Activities of the IAEG: AD-DSL 3 and others
DXC Technology Germany
Main Entry, EG, Auditorium
Bookmark this valuable date – a full invitation including agenda will follow in a further communication. In case you already want to register for this event, please send a mail to email@example.com
Please note that the event will be held in German language – you might want to cascade this invitation in your organization.
DXC Technology (DXC) offers ongoing, free webinars to introduce you to the Compliance Data Exchange (CDX), our world-class compliance service offering, along with all the functionality CDX provides. The topics will vary.
Currently no webinars are scheduled - but we are planning new webinars for the next months and are looking forward to welcoming you as participants. Please watch our website for announcements about future events.
Thank you for attending the recent CDX Webinar. If you were unable to attend live, replays from former webinars are available: