DXC Technology (DXC) offers ongoing, free webinars to introduce you to the Compliance Data Exchange (CDX), our world-class compliance service offering, along with all the functionality CDX provides. The topics will vary.
You'll have the opportunity to learn how CDX helps your company seamlessly meet its compliance obligations with minimum time and effort, and maximum return.
|CDX Topic: ||CDX and Data Standards: Mapping IPC 1752 and CDX |
Date and Time:
Wednesday, December 13, 2017
Marcus Schneider - CDX Senior Consultant
Learn more about the material reporting features and functions within CDX and how to:
- Create full material declarations (FMDs) and reduce reporting impact of new and changing regulations
- Import existing Material Data Sheets (MDSs) from IMDS into CDX
- Validate product compliance against regulations such as REACH, RoHS, & California Prop. 65
- Import own or suppliers IPC1752(A) or IEC62474 declarations and verify against dozens of quality checks
- Submit to clients after privately confirming your submissions satisfy most client-specific requirements
Join Us at the Expert Forum
Meet us at the Expert Forum product development and product recycling "ExFo 2017 - Global Environmental Compliance" of the Fraunhofer Institute for Manufacturing Engineering and Automation IPA in Stuttgart.
Thank you for attending the recent CDX Webinar. If you were unable to attend live, a replay is now available: