Ordering and Pricing - CMD Manager License
We offer the following pricing and usage options:
- MDS license: Create Material Data Sheets (MDSs) with information from your suppliers, with license fees based on the size of your company respectively on the degree of usage
- CMD Manager license: Purchase a CMD Manager license, for an annual fee, and receive extended functionality to create Conflict Minerals Declarations (CMDs)
Basic CMD Functions - Free of Charge
Once your company registers in CDX, each user can manually input RMI-compliant Conflict Minerals Declarations (CMDs) for their products and company at no charge.
For an annual fee of 2.500 EUR or $ 2,850 (USD), your CDX company can receive Conflict Minerals Declarations from your suppliers via CDX. Gathering the information within CDX, which is based on the Responsible Minerals Initiative (RMI) Conflict Minerals Reporting Template (CMRT), is free of charge for your suppliers and they benefit fully from the CDX CMD Manager functionalities. Optionally, you can import Conflict Minerals Declarations in CMRT format of your suppliers.
At least once a year, CDX is updated with the latest CMRT from the Responsible Minerals Initiative (RMI), and CDX is one of the very few tools on the market that continue to support every version of the CMRT. Other functionalities include:
- Accept supplier and imported CMRTs
- Import and export of IPC-1755 RMI CMRTs
- Versioning of imported CMDs
- Choice to include duplicate smelter rows when exporting your CMRT
- Rollup of multiple supplier CMDs and CMD versions into your own CMD
- Bulk sending of CMD requests
- Automated email process
- Enhanced quality reporting and deficiency report
- Graphic representation of quality metrics and statistics
- CMD Web Services to integrate CDX CMDs and requests with in-house systems
All these functionalities have made CDX into one of the most mature and feature packed Conflict Minerals solutions on the market.