The focus on global environmental protection continues to grow daily with rules and regulations designed to address hazardous substances in products, as well as reduced waste and recycling efforts. As a company, Hewlett-Packard leads the way in environmental compliance by working to:
- Shrink our carbon footprint
- Develop products and solutions that reduce environmental impact
- Provide successful product return and recycling programs
- Decrease energy use in our operations
- Lead the industry in setting supply chain greenhouse gases emissions reduction goal
To enable manufacturers to collect, maintain and analyze material data across all levels of your supply chain, HP has created the Compliance Data Exchange (CDX) solution!
helps you implement global legal requirements that address:
- Conflict Minerals (read more about our CMD Manager in CDX)
- Hong Kong Convention
With CDX, you can provide information about the materials contained in your products or used during your production process through the entire supply chain. You can analyze the data in terms of environmental compliance and have complete trust that this data is handled safely and confidentially.
CDX is always refining and enhancing our functionality to stay ahead of the changing compliance landscape.
Here are some of the enhancements, including additional functionality planned for upcoming CDX releases:
- Bulk Request for Conflict Minerals Declarations
- Extension of RoHS Exemptions
- Battery Directive
- Improved REACH Functionality
- Extended Support of IPC 1752A